TestCafe v3.3.0 Released
TestCafe v3.3.0 includes important bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
- TestCafe terminates the test run when it attempts to parse an empty JSON file (#7935).
- Firefox throws an unexpected error when TestCafe attempts to close the browser window (#7285).
- [Native Automation] TestCafe ignores the
--disable-multiple-windowsoption when you interact with a link that points to
target=_blank, or open a new window with the
- [Native Automation] TestCafe ignores the clientScripts directive when you mock HTTP requests (#7914).
- [Native Automation] TestCafe hangs when it runs tests in the headless version of Google Chrome (#7898).
- [Native Automation] TestCafe doesn’t throw an error when the user attempts to enable the